Rates & Insurance
The initial diagnostic session is $175.
Subsequent session are $150 (Approx. 50 min).
Please contact me with any questions or concerns regarding payment and cost of sessions.
Some services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am willing provide a receipt containing necessary information for you to submit to a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please note that I do not directly bill insurance companies–that is your responsibility. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Will your provider reimburse you for my services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment is accepted at the time of the appointment in the form of check, cash, and credit card.
Please give a 24-hour notice if it becomes necessary for you to cancel a scheduled appointment. If you miss a scheduled appointment w/out giving a previous day notice, you may be responsible for $70 fee.
Unforeseen emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances do occasionally arise. If this occurs please address the issue with me.